How to arrive…
- Avanza: from Madrid and Northwest routes.
- La Regional VSA: All the province of Valladolid
- Medina del Campo station at 17km. There are many Regional Trains to Medina del Campo as well as all the Long Distance with destination the north of Spain have a stop in Medina.
- Valladolid Station (40 km). Regional, Long Distance and High Speed Trains
More information in www.renfe.es or by phone 902 320 320. If you plan to travle from within Spain you are a group of more than 10, Renfe has some reduced reates for yoy. If you wanto to know more about this. firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Airport of Madrid is just 90 minutes away from Rueda
- Valladolid has in own ariport Villanubla (48 km.) where you can fly with Iberia & Ryanair.
- Phone ticket sales Iberia 902 400 500
- Phone ticket sales Ryanair 807 110 162
Highway A-6 Exits 170 or 172
There are two Long Routes
- GR 14 “el Sendero del Duero”
- The way of Saint James coming from Orient and Southeast.
Once in Rueda, going to Real Street 1 is very easy. In the main street leave the Church on the left hand side and in the next corner, there is the house.